Tom Bushnauskas lives at 43 Kingston Avenue in Ward 2, District 2, with his wife Debbie and their four children. They have one child in Lincoln Middle school, one in Hawthorne High school, and two are now graduates of HHS. A life-long Democrat, Tom has lived in Hawthorne for 16 years, and has reliably supported democratic campaigns through the years. He is a Union electrician, and a member of IBEW Local 164. Tom hopes his efforts to contribute to the party will bring about positive change for Hawthorne’s Democrats and our town as a whole.
- 26: August Democrats for Hawthorne Meeting
- 03: Council Meeting - September 3
- 17: Council Meeting - September 17
- 23: September Democrats for Hawthorne meeting
- 27: Hawthorne Day!
- 01: Council Meeting - October 1
- 15: Council Meeting - October 15
- 28: October Democrats for Hawthorne Meeting and Candidate Rally
- 04: Election Day!
- 05: Council Meeting - November 5
Message of the Day
Rome wasn’t built in a day. But brick by brick, we’re building up the democratic party in Hawthorne.