Eugene Barbieri and his wife Susan Barbieri have resided at 70 Rea Avenue since 2001. They have two children in Roosevelt school. Gene is an Executive Board member of Sheet Metal Workers Local Union #38 of which he has been a member since 1982. He is a strong advocate of using skilled Union labor whenever possible. He and Susan are both members of the Hawthorne Historical Society. Gene is quite outspoken and has written letters to the papers and will speak at council meetings when he feels it is important and appropriate on issues that affect our town. He enjoys riding vintage American & British motorbikes, is an avid hunter and outdoorsman who believes in our 2nd Amendment rights. He enjoys the arts, playing guitar, reading and writing poetry. The Barbieri family is looking forward to a bright future for Hawthorne.
- 03: Council Meeting - September 3
- 17: Council Meeting - September 17
- 23: September Democrats for Hawthorne meeting
- 27: Hawthorne Day!
- 01: Council Meeting - October 1
- 15: Council Meeting - October 15
- 28: October Democrats for Hawthorne Meeting and Candidate Rally
- 04: Election Day!
- 05: Council Meeting - November 5
- 17: Council Meeting - November 17
Message of the Day
Rome wasn’t built in a day. But brick by brick, we’re building up the democratic party in Hawthorne.