Todd “Smoothie” Parkhurst lives at 104 Braen Ave. in Ward 4, District 3. After living in Hawthorne as a young child, Todd returned to stay 20 years ago. He was the owner of Stinger Transport, Inc., which played a major role in the renovation of the Washington School playground. Todd is now a Teamster, who works in the TV/Film industry. He has been involved in Hawthorne politics for many years, and has been a familiar face and passionate voice at Borough Council meetings. He hopes that a new leadership can bring positive changes to Hawthorne.
- 27: Memorial Day Parade
- 28: May Democrats for Hawthorne Meeting and Candidate Rally
- 04: Primary Election Day
- 05: Council Meeting - June 5
- 19: Council Meeting - June 19
- 25: June Democrats for Hawthorne Meeting
- 10: Council Meeting - July 10
- 23: July Democrats for Hawthorne Meeting
- 24: Council Meeting - July 24
- 07: Council Meeting - August 7
Message of the Day
Rome wasn’t built in a day. But brick by brick, we’re building up the democratic party in Hawthorne.