Todd “Smoothie” Parkhurst lives at 104 Braen Ave. in Ward 4, District 3. After living in Hawthorne as a young child, Todd returned to stay over 20 years ago. He was the owner of Stinger Transport, Inc., which played a major role in the renovation of the Washington School playground. Todd is now a Teamster, who works in the TV/Film industry. He has been involved in Hawthorne politics for many years, and has been a familiar face and passionate voice at Borough Council meetings. He hopes that new leadership can bring positive changes to Hawthorne.
- 28: October Democrats for Hawthorne Meeting and Candidate Rally
- 04: Election Day!
- 05: Council Meeting - November 5
- 17: Council Meeting - November 17
- 25: November Democrats for Hawthorne meeting
- 03: Council Meeting - December 3
- 17: Council Meeting - December 17
- 23: Democrats for Hawthorne - Holiday Social
- 14: "Bowling for Dollars" Fundraiser
Message of the Day
Rome wasn’t built in a day. But brick by brick, we’re building up the democratic party in Hawthorne.